SMS Text Delivery
Mobile App Design & Development
IT Supply and Support
Communications – MobilesYou may, or may not, be surprised to know that billing errors are more common than you think. An estimated 80% of business phone accounts are billed incorrectly, containing excess charging, mistakes on the accounts and unused lines that have not been taken off the account, leaving you with a whopper of a bill that is, more often than not, just looked over.
So, if you ever open your mobile or landline phone bills, and have a sneaky feeling that you may be being charged too much, or are looking to save yourself some money on your phone bills, then we are here to help you. We specialise in bringing your phone bills down and providing you with ongoing account support to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our service. We start by simply offering a FREE Bill Analysis on your existing mobile or landline bills-no pushy salesmen here!
Our Managing Director holds 10 years experience in the Telecoms industry and we offer very efficient, yet cost effective account management (Please take time to view our Testimonial Page to see what our existing Customers say about us). We are more than happy to talk you through the process, and put your mind at rest that we are not the same as other Telecomms companies that you may have come across in the past. We pride ourselves on the best customer service, so we do everything we can to ensure you are completely happy with the service we do for you.
Vehicle / Mobile Tracking
Do you have a fleet of vehicles with drivers or have a sales team that are frequently out on the road?
If so, then by adopting a Vehicle/Mobile Tracking solution you will improve administration/running costs etc by:
• reducing administrative workload
• providing detailed mileage reports
• providing detailed time sheets to validate overtime claims
• generating alerts though asset management to schedule fleet
Requirements for servicing, vehicle excise duty, MOT certificate,
• revenue and customs compliance
• easily differentiating between business / private mileage
Customer service and relations are improved by:
• understanding expected arrival times of deliveries and workmen
• speed of service
• traceability of deliveries
• providing more accurate information
• quicker turnaround times
• making employees more accountable
Employee benefits include:
• a minimum reduction of £700 van user tax liability if no private use - P11D
• recognition of good time keeping and driver behaviour
• eliminates overtime disputes
• immediate identification of exact location in emergencies
• driver/employee security
Assists in addressing environmental and social responsibility through:
• reducing unnecessary vehicle idling
• improving driving behaviour
• improved journey planning
• reducing fuel consumption and carbon footprint
• elimination of company vehicles travelling through restricted
Areas / Communities
Reduce fuel costs through:
• encouraging good driver behaviour
• eliminating unauthorised usage of company vehicles outside of
• reducing unnecessary idling time • more efficient journey planning
Reduce overtime claims by:
• validation through reports
• reduced administration
• reduced disputes with employed/owner drivers
Save on insurance costs through:
• reduced premiums
• accurate validation of insurance claims
• save on van drivers tax - P11D
• save £448 per van on Class 1A National Insurance contributions
• business / private mileage
• easily differentiate between business and private mileage
Improve customer invoicing by:
• generating accurate invoicing though detailed reports
• reduce phone bills:
• reduce all telephone charges as locations of vehicles are always known
Crystal Ball enables compliance with the following legislation:
• working time directive
• corporate manslaughter and corporate homicide act 2007
• duty of care
• health and safety
• van driver tax
Assist human resources with:
• employment matters
• information for rewards / disciplinary purposes
• compliance for grey fleet / owner drivers
• validation of insurance claims
• wear and tear of company vehicles caused by employee abuse
• employee working times
• reduced fuel abuse
SMS Delivery and CampaignsThe use of texting has become a vital method of communication in everyday life, with 97.5% of all text messages being read within five seconds of being received. Therefore making SMS a quick, convenient and effective method of communicating.
Despite the advancements within technology and more people using social networking sites to keep in contact, texting is still king with 92% of Smartphone users using their mobile device to send a text compared to 76% using them to send emails. As SMS is still the most used application on mobile devices it has become the social messaging medium of choice not only for personal use but for businesses.
We offer a service that will help you to:
*Improve Customer Communication
*Drive Additional Sales
For an example of how you can use SMS to bring an extra income to your business, and create a buzz with a new campaign, drop us an email and we will put together some examples for you.
Mobile AppsDo you have an idea for a mobile application but are unsure of where to start?
We can help with planning the project from the very start, to design, to programming, right through to the launch of the app. Just let us know what sort of help you require and we will put together a personalised project plan/costing’s accordingly.
We have the resources to produce iPhone, iPad, Windows, Android and HTML5 Mobile Apps.
PR 2.0 with PReach PR“The most high profile and successful businesses recognise the value of good PR; if they didn't, you wouldn't have heard of them.”
At Company Networking Ltd, we have teamed up with the amazing Becca Cowie of PReach PR to give you a PR experience that will keep you one step ahead of your competition. If you are looking at changing the way you market yourself or even starting up a new business, we are here to guide you in the right direction.
We work together to tailor a package that will best suit your aims and budget, and supply you with trusted business advisors and a measurable communications plan. We understand the importance of creativity and know that just because something is text based doesn't mean it can't be engaging and be supported by additional content such as videos. We ensure that all of the press releases we create for you will be supported by digital technology and have an array of clients that are extremely satisfied with the work we do for them. We also have experience in launch events, and can provide this as part of a service to you.
Contact us for a quote on a package that would best suit you.
IT Supply and SupportIf you are looking to purchase reconditioned IT supplies at competitive prices, you have come to the right place. We can source and supply a range of IT supplies and also offer installation solutions and ongoing support contracts. If you need any help, then simply give us a call.
Conferencing Solutions“Technology has brought about the age of Working from Home. You can be sat in your PJ's on the sofa, or sat in your office in a suit. As long as the work gets done, businesses are realising there is a lot of potential in allowing remote working, and a lot of savings to be made.”
We offer a variety of Conferencing Solutions that can help businesses out in the following:-
• Companies could consider downsizing premises if workers conduct business from home, saving rent and rates, heat and light.
• Reduced Carbon levels from avoiding the journey to and from the office.
• A morale boost of home working and commute cancellation.
• Tax Benefits and reduced Company Car liabilities by reducing mileage which will in turn bring added savings from reduction in fuel consumption.
• If Employees operate from more than one location of Business, video networks from home to other offices or inter-office then all savings mentioned above are duplicated and compounded across centres.
If you are looking at setting up remote working or looking to create a greener environment for your office needs via new technologies, then give us a shout – we may have exactly what you need.
Email MarketingWe have partnered up with the fabulous Hayley Cashmore from Three Spires Consulting to deliver quality Email Marketing Management.
Our priority is to deliver what is right for our Client’s business. We work with you to create the best, first and lasting impression.
By optimising and leveraging the power of your email marketing in conjunction with your social media and mobile/SMS marketing strategies, we show you how to convert those all import first impressions into long lasting, loyal customer relationships.
We have the skills and first hand experience to not just show you, but also teach you how to influence opinions, create conversations, generate interest and ultimately, grow your business.